Monday, September 21, 2009

2/365

LONG day today.
it's 11:30 pm, and *Bug* is still awake, nursing and smacking me. and occasionally hopping off the bed to wander the bedroom in the dark mumbling about pandas.
I have to be awake at 5:30 am tomorrow to start my first day with family #2 providing child care for their two children *C* who is a 4.5 yo boy and *S* who is a 2.5 yo girl. Family #1 has *E* who is also a 2.5 yo girl, but she only comes here on Thursdays.
Today we went to my moms house after *Bean* got home from school. i did laundry while *Bean* and *Bug* got to spend time with Nana, and Papa, and Uncle V, and *P* who is a temporary placement in my parents adult foster care home.
for now, i leave the blog with an old picture i took this summer of a beautiful pink flower, because i wasnt able to take any pictures today. hopefully i can get some cranked out tomorrow.





No comments:

Post a Comment