Sunday, September 20, 2009

1/365

day 1 of 365
this is my attempt to record 365 consecutive days of my life.
I am a woman, a mother, and a wife. I am fat, and happy. I am bipolar.
today I started my day quite sore, did i mention I also have Fibromyalgia?
I was completely un-motivated to do anything, but with the two chirping kids, *Bean* and *Bug* wanting breakfast, and to get dressed, as well as a house that looked like a 5 year old hurricane had run through it (that would be *Bean*), I had to find motivation quickly.
after an Episode of Glee on the laptop while the girls made a bigger mess and ate bagles, I felt ready enough to dress them. which lasted about 5 minutes for *Bug*, who is a 2 year old nudist. :)
I havent showered since yesterday, and I have at least 3 loads of laundry to wash residing in my bedroom, as well as another 3 residing in my moms laundry room.
my kids are fed, played with, and happy. for the most part.
and i am feeling.... frazzled.






No comments:

Post a Comment